Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a Girl!

We just found out we are having a girl and are so excited. So we get one of each! Jack has called it a girl from day one, and I must admit I thought so, too, but was afraid to hope. Matt is excited, but a little nervous about a girl! They both have their challenges, I guess, but we are prepared to meet them with God's help! The name will possibly be Ava Jane, but could change. I have gone through websites of baby names and still come back to this one. And every time I have a new idea, Matt says, "I just always thought it would be Ava." HA! So that might be her name. So now I get to organize all of the baby stuff, decide what we can use, and get rid of what we can't. It's a daunting task since we have a lot, but I do enjoy that! Very exciting and settling to finally know...as long as they aren't wrong! HA

No comments: