Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jack-isms

Jack was Woody for Halloween (pictures to follow), so we bought him a little holster with a gun and a badge from the dollar store. He saw it and said, "I got a pute!" very excitedly. I thought what in the world does that mean? I think that a lot. Anyway, I said, "What?" He said, "You know, PEW PEW!" (gun sound) It's so funny the things they come up with on their own.

Last night eating corn on the cob at my parents, he had corn stuck in his teeth and said, "Can you cut off my teeth?" And he wanted "hangers" in order to hold onto the corn. And then he said, "Is this a bat?" He asks that about anything semi-resembling a bat since he loves them including my fake squash in my fall decorations. I have two, so he said, "Two bats!" He once took a breadstick and a tater tot and played baseball and/or golf at the restaurant.

Bailey had an accident: "Uh oh, he spilled."

Obviously I don't put the not so cute or funny quotes on here. He has a lot of those, too! He does think he has the best ideas of anybody anywhere at anytime and doesn't understand (appreciate) a different opinion most of the time. So that's the hard part of training, I guess. But it can be very rewarding if you just stay with it, right?

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

He's so cute. My nephew. Sigh.