Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Looking so forward to next week! Thanksgiving is my favorite family time of the year. Lots of traditions and good food! Can't wait. Jack has figured out Christmas. Whenever he sees decorations, he says, "Look! Christmas!" He loves snowmen and Jingle Bells. It's so fun. There should always be kids in our Christmases. He is practicing his songs for the program this year and knows them so well that he mostly sings them in a silly voice now. I hope it goes okay! It amazes me how much they can take in at this age. He has 5-6 songs some of which have several verses. It's scary knowing that he can remember so much! It makes me wonder how many things I'm doing wrong that he is filing away in his memory. And Christmas music is on the radio - it's finally becoming a reality that the season is here. So anyway, hope to post more at some other point soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: