Monday, May 15, 2017

Ladies Lunch Weekend

We worked hard to get our guest area ready for Colleen Tronson, the director of Metro Women's Center, to stay with us.  Matt built an awesome headboard for our guest room, and I worked on my hallway project.   It is the Way of Whimsy. Lots of pictures, book quotes, and my kites.  I think it's finally done.   It turned into a lot longer of a project than I was expecting but I actually love it and it's me.  I love all of these quotes and influences, and the kids like it too. 
Also we had a ladies lunch at our house which went really well.  I wish I would have taken pictures of the ladies, but I was so busy during it that I didn't get to it.  We had 13 people, and they stayed until after 3 pm talking and asking Colleen questions. I loved having it here in our home.  We all fit well, and it's  what I envisioned using this house for when we  moved here.  We took some beautiful pictures outside that night.  I am excited to be at the farm this summer.  It's already so beautiful and peaceful here.  























No comments: