Wednesday, June 1, 2016

End of School Busyness

Well so many things have happened in the rest of May!  It's one of my favorite times of year.  The weather is nicer, the end of school and looking forward to summer, and this year, all of the end of school year fun things we were able to be a part of!
Jack had his cello concert and did a great job!  This sort of fell in our lap, and we are grateful.  I am looking forward to more of this since we loved his teacher and he did a great job.


Here's my latest bulletin board.  I was just proud that I taught myself how to do tissue paper flowers!

The end of Kids 4 Truth was great!  The kids did a wonderful job.  We had a fun bunch this year and really enjoyed it.  Jack and Ava both got the gold award for perfect attendance and for the amount of points theu earned. (They pretty much had to be there since we were - ha - but I don't think they would have missed it anyway!  They really loved it.)

School awards: Ava got the Penmanship award, and they both got Scripture Memory and the Citizenship Awards.  I was especially proud of that for not only knowing the Bible but for exhibiting Christian character.

Our school was given some new soccer nets and goals, so here are the kids with the CEO of Volk, the company who donated them.  

Ava's scripture memory chart

The kids holding all of their awards from school and also their sashes from Kids 4 Truth. 



No comments: