Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day is one of my favorite times of the year, and we had a great weekend celebrating together with our family and also our moms and extended family.  We did some shopping in Anoka and then went to Outback for some prime rib - delicious!  It's one of my favorites.  It meant so much to be with our families and especially our moms who have been so good to us.  I'm grateful for both of them along with all of the other "moms" in my life who have helped and influenced me.  I got some meaningful cards from Jack and Ava who can write their own messages to me now.  I will keep them forever.  And I got some fun treats and a Magnolia Market gift card to spend on our upcoming trip.  More details to come!  Very exciting!



I asked Jack why he wanted this horn and he said, "To get your attention!" He certainly has!











No comments: