Friday, April 15, 2016

Goofy Kids

Ava had her first sleepover when her friend Hannah spent the night last week.  These two play and play and hardly ever get tired!  The kids are at such a great age now and I really enjoy chatting with them to and from school and they say all kinds of funny things.  I love when they die laughing at something someone says and then ask me what it means. I also love that I get to see them at school in case they need me. Ava visits me sometimes since her class comes in to sharpen their pencils.  I would miss them if they got a pencil sharpener in their classroom. They almost always skip back to class. :) And there have been a few days of meltdowns and a day of sickness and it makes me happy I can be here for them.  I love this school: the kids are happy and are getting a quality education with spiritual values and emphasis in each area.  My heart is full.  It must be spring!  Programs are coming up, and I always get sentimental about the end of school.  And when it's such a great place, it makes it even better.  So happy we can do it again next year!  I don't want to skip over summer though!  Looking forward to the best weather time in Minnesota!




No comments: