Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas!  One of the best we've had I think but I probably say that every year.  We had such a great time together and with our families.  And as it should be, I didn't get as many pictures as I could have because we were too busy enjoying it.  But here's a few. 

Christmas Sunday

Jack's haul from our house.  

Ava and her fun stuff

Matt and I do a big one that we usually pick out ourselves and then we try to surprise each other with some smaller gifts.  He got a North Face sweatshirt and hat.  

And I got a Pioneer Woman double drink dispenser.  I love it!

Grandaddy reading the Christmas story. 

Ava's book "Ava and the Fairies" with herself as a character. 

Jack's super cool Superman sweatshirt
The kids playing with their Legos.





I got a couple of new wall hangings.  

The kids got some gifts, a wallet and necklace, from our family in Kentucky. 


Just a random picture of Ava and me 

No comments: