Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Dressup

This year we did something different and took the kids to a church that had games and bouncy houses.  We met some friends there, and they had a great time with only a couple of comments about not actually trick or treating.  We ran out of time because they played so long, so it was fun and maybe next year we can get out again.  
So now it's November.  The weather changed dramatically for a few days last week, but this week is perfect again! October was awesome!  I was reminded of the quote from Anne of Green Gables, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."  That's how it's been.  It finally feels like fall may be coming, and now the stores are filled with Christmas stuff!  Still two months away!  But I jump right into it, too, with buying decorations and starting to play the music.  I guess it's a fun two months, so I won't complain!  Here's the Incredible Hulk and Ariel with a Happy Halloween to you!






No comments: