Friday, October 23, 2015

Best Grandparents Day Ever!

What a great Grandparents Day weekend!  It meant so much to have all 4 grandparents come this past weekend to our church and house and then to school for Grandparents Day!  The kids did a program which included  some cute songs and thoughts about grandparents, and then we had an awesome lunch and sort of an open house in which the guests could walk around the school and classrooms and meet the teachers and see the kids' work.  We had a wonderful time together, and I was happy they got to see our school for the first time.  They were impressed, and I was too!  It made me appreciate once again the legacy and spiritual inheritance we have from our parents and theirs before them.  I am so grateful for them. Our kids have the best grandparents! 
And the school!  The school excited me from the beginning and has since exceeded my expectations in every way.  I love the education, the spiritual emphasis, the opportunities to do projects socially and academically, the teachers who  invest themselves in the students every day, the other kids who have a good spirit, and even my job in the office in which I am surrounded by an administration that lets me see the heart behind all of the planning.  Yep still happy!  Even more so!    I love it when people I love come together!


No comments: