Monday, August 3, 2015

Random doings

Ava has gotten some cards and gifts in the mail, so how fun is that?  So many wonderful, kind people in our lives, and we are so grateful for you.  


Lego creations 

We were able to attend an anniversary celebration at Berean this past weekend for our former pastor, and they took this picture when we got there.  And since we were talking to my good friend Sandy and her husband, we got to take one together.  Love it!  And so nice to see so many friends again!  
13 years ago on July 29th, Matt asked me to marry him.  Yellow daisies and a Diet Dr. Pepper later, I'm glad I said yes and I think he's still glad he asked me!
My parents sent these back to school cards in the mail and they had the kids' names on them.  So that was pretty cool.    Just a month to go!  

No comments: