Monday, April 6, 2015

And finally...Easter!

I am so thankful for a victorious God who conquered death on the cross and loved me enough to let me experience that in my life as well.  Praise the Lord!  He is Risen!  We had such a wonderful Easter Sunday at our church.  There was such a sweet spirit of worship.  We started out with a church breakfast which was so much fun to do.  I have never been a part of a church that did an Easter breakfast before.  Then we had some special music.  I always love hearing the men's group sing.  You can tell they all really love to sing which makes it so meaningful.  And then Matt preached a great sermon in spite of not feeling the best.  Then we had some friends over for lunch and grilled out and then did our egg hunt with the kids.  Jock even got a special Easter toy, so they all racked up!  Whew!  I was exhausted later but so worth it!  I loved it all!  








No comments: