Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kids 4 Truth Conversations

Suggesting a change of subject when it turned to throwing up, Ava says, "Yet's talk about God."   Her buddy Ryan says, "Yeah, He's nice.  He picks me up when I fall out of my bed."  Ava bursts out laughing and says, "What does yo bed yook yike, Wyan?"  He says, "It's a fire truck and it's this tall, and I can't even reach the top."  Ava just thinks he's hilarious, and I do too; so we have a blast on Wednesdays.  

Our big word last week was "sanctification."   "Can you say that?"  Ryan says slowly, "Santa's...vacation."  I said, "Yep, that's perfect."  It's so fun to see them really grasping these deep concepts when they are broken down for them.  Yes, I did explain that it wasn't about Santa on vacation!  After they learned their lesson, I said, "Good!"  Ryan said, "You know what rhymes with good?  Tood, dood, wood..."  I love this age!

No comments: