Thursday, May 22, 2014

Trip IV - Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

Happy birthday to Grandpa Fure!  I wish I would have taken a picture, but we celebrated at Pizza Ranch, one of his favorites.  And also happy anniversary to Grandma and Grandpa.  They are a godly example to us in their marriage.  We love them so much, and it was fun to be together.  

Sunday I was exhausted after the few days of driving around and visiting. It was fun but tired me out!  I'm getting old!  We went to church at Fourth Baptist Sunday morning with Brent and Heidi and had a great service and then went to Woodcrest Sunday night and got to see the family again and go out to Culver's with them and my good friend Sharron.  I love those times.  

Monday - Auntie Heidi took off work and used her museum pass to take us to the State Capitol and the Cathedral of St. Paul and then to eat at Cossetta's.  It was pouring down rain, but we had the best time and I'm so glad we did it.  The buildings are beautiful.  I did take pictures there.  











Lunch at Cossetta's and dessert!  Wow!  We had a mini chocolate covered cannoli with chocolate chip cream and some chocolate hazelnut gelato.  I won't forget that any time soon.  Delicious!

No comments: