Thursday, October 24, 2013

New opportunities

We had a couple of fun different things to do the last couple of days.  I signed Jack up for a story time and craft at the elementary school.  It meets once a month and allows Jack to be with kids his age and me...well, I get to be the helper!  The other helper sprained her ankle. Bad for her but good for me.  I miss helping at school!  So that's kind of exciting.  

And then Matt was put on a rotation for speaking at a senior living home, and today was our first time.  The kids got up and sang and said verses, and Matt gave a short talk.  We just had so much fun meeting the people there.  It was a blessing!

We are at home and church mostly, so we welcomed the chance to get out and meet people and hopefully be a blessing.  They sure were to us.  

No comments: