Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is one of my favorite days.  It's like a birthday you share with all of your friends.  We usually celebrate mine on Saturday since we are with our moms on Sunday.  So I got to go garage saling (I don't think that's a word) in the morning, then we went downtown Anoka to all of the fun shops where I got my gift.  And then out to dinner at Outback one of my favorite restaurants.  We tried to go to the classic car show but it was cold; and they all left before we got there, but we got to meet up with Brent and Heidi and the dogs.  I loved the whole day!  Here's some pictures of us and one of my gift.  By the way, happy Mother's Day to our moms.  We love you both so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives.  It was great spending time with you all yesterday at a great Macaroni Grill dinner.  Thanks to Matt's dad for that!  Wow!  Yum!

This week the weather is looking better than last week.  Tonight is our first softball game of the year.  Woohoo!  So exciting!  Go Berean!





No comments: