Friday, March 15, 2013

Family Fun and a Field Trip

We took the kids out before we left for vacation so here are some family fun pictures. We took them miniature golfing at the Mall of America which was hilarious to me and frustrating to my golfer husband. They played at the Lego store, and Jack of course spent all of his time making little guys while Ava made a girly pink Lego train. They love the Disney store, and I caught them sitting in the tunnel with Mickey and Minnie. They also got to ride some rides. (Thanks, Uncle Brent and Auntie Heidi! We met them there for a little while.) It was a great time!

Also I went on a field trip to the Bell Museum with Jack's class, so there are a few pictures from that day. I just realized I had a lot of pictures on my phone that hasn't made it on here yet so here they are.

We also celebrated Matt's birthday with the family early since we will be on our trip for his birthday. I didn't get any pictures of that party (Famous Dave's - Yum!!), but I will add one of him on his birthday. Ok enough blogging. Time to vacate!

















No comments: