Friday, December 28, 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas with family! December is always so busy with obligations that my favorite part is when all that stops and then I can focus on the birth of Christ, the real reason for Christmas. Anyway we made it through and all got spoiled. Hopefully we were able to spoil others a little too. Jack got a lot of superhero stuff. Now he has no excuse not to be one! Ava got lots of books, some pink Legos, other girly things, and they both got clothes. I always feel like that's a present for me too. Everyone was so kind and generous to us.

We have had sickness this past week. Yes on Christmas week! And two years in a row! My poor family. I'm the only one that hasn't been down with it. Yet. I really hope they don't have it the entire vacation. I love having Jack home for two weeks! It's been fun just being together in spite of the sickness.

I have been keeping busy with a couple of organizing/decorating projects so that always excites and motivates me. I will take pictures when I'm finished.

Ava frequently says now, "wanna watch a show". She also asks us if we are ok. Today when I was leaving to go to the store, she said, "Mommy, wanna hug." Awww. Both of them had trouble going to sleep tonight so I got some snuggling in.

Here's our favorite picture this Christmas. I wish we could have gotten it a little earlier but it's hard to predict when they will take such a good one!

No comments: