Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School started today!

Last night was orientation, and today was the first day of school for Jack. He had a great day! My day felt a little gray until 3pm, and then I felt the sun come out-ha. Of course, he was clueless to my sad feelings of the day. It's interesting because it's the first time someone else has such a huge impact on your child. It's a good feeling when it's someone you trust. It made me so grateful to those who are willing to pour their time and talents into my children. It was fun to see mom and Bek today, too. I refrained from bribing them to spy on Jack. I kept wondering what he was doing! Even though I will miss him, I am also so excited for him. He is READY! It is the first step towards independence and making a contribution to society hopefully in many ways. So here we go!

No comments: