Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random Tidbits

Ava is saying "See ya" now. It's so cute I can't stand it. She is also obsessed with shoes. I guess it's in her girly genes. Her favorite thing to play with is anybody's shoes. She will put them on and take them off for an hour at a time. I can't believe she will be 2 soon!

Jack is now bristling at being called a little boy. Sigh. I guess the day had to come. I see him growing up and can tell he is ready for school. He is starting Tball this month and can't wait.

Now that June is here, we have finally been able to be outside more. We play, swim, have bonfires, grill as much as possible, go on outings and drives, whatever we can think of to be outside. We love this time of year in Minnesota! We are also looking forward to the Hanks family reunion this month. It will be a fun getaway and time with the family.

Here's a few pictures of summer happenings so far and also of our peonies outside. I'm grateful to whoever planted them. They are beautiful and low maintenance!

No comments: