Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally February!

January is over! I thought after Christmas it would slow down, and then I thought maybe after January, and now I'm thinking maybe in a couple of weeks! Busy busy busy!

Ava's 6 month appointment today revealed that she has an ear infection. I knew something wasn't right! So no "finger poke" today as Jack would say. He calls shots "finger pokes" since that's what he remembers from getting his iron checked. So that is too bad, but at least she didn't have finger pokes. Just prolongs the agony for a couple of weeks down the road until we get rid of this ear infection. She does not suffer in silence, but she's been pretty good considering.

This weather is getting me down! I don't think it will ever stop snowing. It will probably be June before it melts, so we are looking forward to a break in Florida in March! Can't wait for that. It's our favorite place for vacation this time of year since it's always nice there!

We have had lots of babies born lately around us! Mostly boys, but one girlfriend for Ava. Fun! Showers galore! And we are hoping to start up our moms group officially in March. We are excited about that and hope it goes off without a hitch. So that is taking my time and energy lately.

No comments: