Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kids Update

In the last month, Ava has laughed, rolled over, and this past Monday actually reached for me! Matt says she gets extra bonus points for that. Today I was waving to her, and I could see her trying to figure out how to do that. She is definitely growing quickly, and I can't believe she will be 6 months old in a couple of weeks. When you only have one, you wonder how you could love any other baby as much. And yet, it has happened! And Jack is still so good with her. I love seeing her smile so big at him and him trying to make her laugh.

Jack will be 4 soon. It has been nice getting past the Terrible Twos and what people don't tell you the Worse Than Two THREES. He really is a huge help and a joy to have around. Of course, it has been challenging keeping an active boy busy indoors in the winter. I've heard that if your puppy runs all around in circles or up and down the halls that it is not getting enough exercise. Well, that's what Jack does.

No comments: