Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back from Florida!

It's so nice to be back home. A couple of weeks ago I didn't think I would be saying that since who doesn't love to be a tourist in Florida for a week or so? But after 25 hours in the car and hearing "Mommy" about 1000 times an hour, it's nice to be back in our bed and to have Jack back in his bed!! And who would have thought that we would be having 60 degree weather this week! YAY. We had a great time though. The weather was sunny and 85ish every day! And so much green! And the oranges are in season, so the trees are so beautiful. It's very intoxicating! And it's easy to understand why people retire there especially after the winter we just had.
We had a great time traveling down there, too, with stops along the way to see friends. Nice to visit my old church in Georgia. It was such a special place for me spiritually. And so now onto spring and Matt's birthday and our anniversary -6 years!! - and then Easter. I'm so looking forward to all of this.
So we went to two Disney parks, the beach, and then had a golfing/shopping day or two. Nice to stay at my uncle's and aunt's beautiful home and to spend some time with them! So here are some pictures....








Back in MN - splashing in puddles!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love the pictures! I miss you so much and wish I could see you! Jack is getting so big. Isn't is amazing how time flies!!!! Love ya!

Krista said...

Looks like fun!