Monday, January 28, 2008

Jack's Birthday




What a fun time we had for Jack's party. We just had some family over to our place and had some cake and pizza and presents. He was a little more aware of presents than at Christmas, so it was very fun. He got lots of fun things - my favorite being walking shoes - yay! Matt is glad he doesn't have to hear me griping and grunting every Sunday morning trying to get his shoes on! It was very frustrating; but I like shoes, so I kept trying anyway. Anyway, thanks to everyone who came and shared in our little boy's birthday.

Everything else is going well with us - still caretaking and still commuting a ways to church. We will be moving soon to the parsonage at our church, so that is very exciting. We will be glad to be closer to church and family. Just staying busy with life, I'm sure, just like you all are. OH! We ARE coming up on our 5th wedding anniversary, so we're planning a fun trip to Florida soon. 85 and sunny - here we come! After windchills of 50 below, I can't imagine that. Today was 40 and felt quite tropical. Here are some pictures of Jack's party.
















1 comment:

Jill said...

Can I PLEASE come with you to Florida???