Monday, December 24, 2007

Another Post!

We go from one post every two weeks to two posts in one day. I found the opportunity to get some pictures and videos up and I thought I would take the chance.

Unfortunately, I am unable to get the video of him taking a couple steps up on the blog yet, but I will get one up soon.


Here is a short clip of Jack clicking his tongue



Here is a great video of Jack laughing. Sorry if it is a little dark.



We also had the opportunity to go out and look at Christmas lights with the Hanks family and along the way, we ran into Santa! Here is Jack meeting Santa for the first time and getting a present from him.




1 comment:

erinthweattevans said...

Hi Shannon- Long time not seen but not forgotten. How are you? You look amazing. And your family is beautiful! I have a Jack too. Write when you can. erin386@yahoo.com